what we liked:
- the location,
- the very approachable, available and helpfull staff,
- spotless rooms and bathrooms,
- great beds (a bit hard at first but they turn out to be very confortable),
- the breakfast: just what you need.
What we did not like:
- the airconditonning system: very noisy. Make sure to bring ear plugs otherwise it is not possible to sleep with the airco on.
- the airco stops automatically a few mintues after you leave the room. when returning into the room there is a nasty smell due to the heat and dampness accumulation. This goes away pretty fast after the airco is on again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS HONG KONG CENTRAL & SHEUNG WAN HOTEL, a catchy icon strategically located in the bustling Sheung Wan, within minutes away from Sheung Wan MTR station, Macau Ferry Terminal, airport bus station and in the vicinity of Hong Kong Central's business and shopping hub including Airport Express, boasts the first ibis flagship hotel in Greater China to showcase a brand new vibrant style, bringing in comfort, well-being and service. The 550 modern, boldly simplistic guestrooms are furnished with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and bespoke interiors on 3-metre high ceiling, large bay windows, premium timber flooring and comfy bedding coupled with stunning harbor views in some rooms on higher floors that born to feast your eyes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan Hotel