California Hotel HK
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$856
$584
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$186
$303
$253
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$206
$380
Trip.com
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$280
$233
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$111
$71
Hotel Direct
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have travelled world wide and this would be by far the worst place I had chosen to stay in. I should have read the reviews before booking. Booked the place for one night stay on our transit through to HK. All I wanted was a good bed to sleep in and good shower. First, it's impossible to find this hotel as there is no sign outside saying the name of the hotel. Managed to find it by asking locals on the way. When mentioned to receptionist he said 'you don't know how to read the addresses'. Room was extremely small and the bed too small to be a double bed. Bathroom/toilet - who on earth designs a facility like that for a hotel. Toilet,Sink and Shower put in one - where is one supposed to stand and have shower is beyond me. You turn on the shower the toilet paper and all your toiletries get soaked and to make it even worse the hot water only lasts for 5 minutes. I had the hot water switch turned on 15 minutes before having the shower and that's all I got after a 10 hour flight. There are far better hotels in Hong Kong for this price tag. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JyotiNZ
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in TSS for one night on our transit through HK. We booked a double room, and were very surprised and disapoointed to find the room is super small. The length of the room is really just the length of the bed. I couldn't even sleep with my leg straight, and the bathroom is even worse. I could hardly find a place to stand inside to shower. Sink, toilet and shower just all cramped together in a tiny 2m square area. If you're solo traveller, you probably ok, considering it's in TSS, but if you gonna stay a few night in TSS, i'd advise you to pay extra to stay in proper hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank goonersky
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Given little choice, on tight budget, & only 1 or 2 day stay. Otherwise, I would choose other accomodation. The bed is indeed too hard, and too small to be even called a double bed for two. No sound proofing, audible corridor noise open and shutting. People shouting, kids crying etc. Room is extremely small, may need to move sideways at times. Not condusive.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank jameshgt
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Room is too small and it is not so called "hotel" but just a family running hostel,don't be deceived by the name and the photo.There are bad smell and odor come from the toilet which we can't sleep at night without ventilation fan,water leaking to our bedside,lacking room facilities and they will charge over 100USD per night.Absolutely overpriced and there are many cheaper hostels and 4 stars hotels nearby,beware what yours have booked and should not deceived by them.We have check-out for above reasons and we have asked them to refund the unused night,they have screamed on us and claimed no money back.

Room Tip: This actually a hostel but they are putting the name as hotel and decieve people to book,but the price is much over and the room is small.Not honest business runner!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Recio L
Reviewed May 21, 2013

First impression, rooms were so small. The walls are soo thin such that u can hear anything, literally anything that is outside. When it rains, water will just leak from the ceilings onto the bed and the room. Its so small it made me claustrophobic with no room for movement at all

• Stayed: May 2013