“Comfortable! Clean!”

Ranked #47 of 157 Specialty Lodging in Hong Kong
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Comfortable! Clean!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My stay in this guesthouse is really awesome!! It is very clean, neat and tidy! I recommend this for those in tight budget! Also, the owner is very friendly and will offer you all your needs so that your stay will be comfortable!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Patty C

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed at Oisuen Guesthouse(their Mongkok branch) for 2 weeks in May 2013 and after that i decided to find a job in Hong Kong and looking for a longer stay.I come to Ms.Ellen and she arranged a nice room for me at Pearl Guesthouse and everything is bigger overall. She offered a very good deal for me for 1.5 month(june - July) and it was so flexible for me to plan everything. The manager,Ms Canny speaks good English, extremely helpful and friendly.She takes very good care of me with ironing and cheap laundry service.

Location of Pearl Guesthouse is perfect,like Oisuen Guesthouse. 2 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui and East TST MTR station. The avenue of star,victoria habour is also within the walking distance.Many shops open 24/7, so convenience. It's very value for money and i would highly recommend this hostel for everyone of you if looking for everything budget, but good.

Most important,their hostel made me feel very clean,comfortable and safety. They clean my room every single day. My laptop in room has no problem and everything still with me until now. I am now going to another country and they help printing my e-tickets and keeping my belongings which is so good for me.

Lastly,i am so surprised that a hostel owner can also help giving me advise for finding a job with her connection.No matter she can help or not,i do really appreciate as all.And of course, keep practicing my Mandarin. The stay is full of good memory. Thanks the team of Ms.Ellen and Ms.Canny. Maybe see you in Sep.

Room Tip: If you look for monthly rental,please contact them in advance.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank misskani p
Singapore
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 6 days on a recent trip to Hong Kong. It is a no-frills accommodation is priced extremely competitively.

My overall experience was positive, from the booking till check-out!

The transport to & from the airport is quite smooth & cheap (HKD 33.50, if I remember correctly).

The location is excellent, just next to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and in close proximity to many shopping malls & the promenade. There are also ample food options in the vicinity, suited to different palates & budgets.

The caretakers are a couple of nice ladies who were always willing to help! I was put up in a single room with a double bed and an attached toilet. The room was small & had a general appearance of being old (including the linen & the bathroom); however, it was cleaned daily & appeared tidy enough.

Ellen & Candy were very understanding & cooperative when I had to suddenly change my plans and leave earlier than planned.

To summarize, Pearl Guesthouse is definitely worth staying if you are looking for a simple, no-frills, accommodation in an excellent location!

• Stayed June 2013