Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $84.44
from $94.00
from $52.53
7,183 results
All reviews dolphin show hair raiser roller coaster ocean express cable car giant pandas grand aquarium animal exhibits sea lions marine life red panda north pole all ages admiralty station older kids express train long queue
Reviewed today via mobile

主題公園基本上擠滿了中國大陸游客。 沒有訂單。 火車到山上特別危險。 可怕的經歷。 缺乏工作人員和這些工作人員甚至不關心推動你的人。 如果你想去那裡,保護自己。

The theme park is basically packed with mainland china tourist. no order. particularly dangerous for the train to the mountain. Terrible experience. Lack of staff and these staff do not even caring about people pushing you. protect youself if you want to go there.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We caught the mtr from Admiralty. I pre purchased tickets with the 7 fast pass from the Klook website and saved 15%. It was quick entry by scanning the QR code on my phone on the vouchers from Klook. Once inside go to the gift shop and present the QR codes for quick pass wrist bands.

Ticket lines to buy at the gate were long and not very well shaded so buy in advance.

We went on a Friday and didn’t really need the fast pass on many rides. In saying that a lot of rides were closed for maintenance and lots of rides had height restrictions so our 6 years old couldn’t ride them.

We particularly enjoyed the Polar Adventure area and spent lots of time watching the animals in there. The walrus and artic foxes were a highlight.

We lashed out and had lunch at tuxedoes where you dine next to a window in to the penguin enclosure. This is a must do. There is a ticketing system and a wait so get your ticket early or dine later. We found lines were pretty consistent throughout the day.

We went to the marine show which was a bit of a weird story but well worth it to see the dolphins and seals doing tricks.

We stayed later in to the evening after closing time (6pm on the day we went) and had a cocktail at the chill out bar next to the lagoon. We also got snacks from a neighbouring cafe. They were open until 8:30pm. We were able to quietly wait for most of the crowds to leave before making our way back home.

Unlike Disneyland you would only need 5-6 hours here in my opinion.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Been there nov 3, 2018 with a group. It's a recreation. There are many rides and entertains a lot. There are stalls too and souvenirs to buy. But one thing that i can't go there is a grand aquarium. Our time exact to go to the bus is 6pm. We can't go there.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Well worth the visit - plenty to see and do
We went mid week so not too crowded which was great - no queuing so no fast track tickets needed.

Reviewed 3 days ago

i haven't been because i can't do heights. I've seen it and according to my 5 year old grandson it is amazing he thinks its one of the best places he's ever been to. trust me for a 5 year old he's been everywhere. taxis are cheap in hk. the buses are even cheaper I'm pretty sure that you can get a bus from the cyberport depot.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

It isnt exactly the worthiest place to visit. The Dolphin Park was closed for maintenence when we were there. The Cable car commute over a hilltop to get to the other side of the Ocean Park was quite an experience. But if I was to visit Hong Kong again, am not sure I will visit this place again.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Come earlier.
Use Klook app to buy a ticket online and skip the line. This also gives you about 15% off. Very easy to buy from the smartphone as well.
Take a raincoat, at some attractions you may get wet :-).
Also take something warm to spend some time in the cold pavilion with penguins.
Dolphin show is very simple, I’d say very basic, not much fun.
Pandas not easy to see, they spend a lot of time inside of their caves.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

A taxi driver told me about this park and then I found that they have good rides and Pandas there.
I arrived early and bought the tickets at the entrance, they have fastpasses but the girl at the counter adviced me not to pay for it coz it was early and not many people, it was friday. I am very grateful I didn't buy it as it wasn't necessary.
I loved the Pandas, they are amazing and I didn't wanna leave but I wanted to visit the rides as well.
Unfortunately most of the cool rides were closed that day. I did the new one called Mine train and it was really good with a VR headset (make sure you strapped on properly), then I went to The Dragon ride and my head was bumping so much that even I could, there wasn't any line at all, I didn't wanted to repeat as I got headache from it, then they open the Crazy Galleon and it was ok and finally I went to the Flash and it was ok but now wow. So in conclusion I felt that the rides were not what I expected and most of them were closed anyways.
Food wise I went to eat to the Panda restaurant and the food was quite bad, I left most of it and regreat that I bought it.
In reality my only highlight were the Pandas, they are amazing.

Reviewed 6 days ago

This is HK's version of Six Flags (for you Americans). It's a fun day with the family, and is great for kids. There's a number of rides of various scariness, tons of animals to see, and generally a fun day out. The shark tank is my personal favorite! *Much better value for your money than going to HK Disney!

That said, if you're an adult with limited time in HK, skip it. It's fun to go with friends, but there are plenty more "adult" activities that will keep you busy.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

HK Ocean Park has been providing the best entertainment experience with its travellers. With so many sites and entertaining facilities on-site at Ocean Park, you can indeed spend a whole day there and enjoy and get relaxed. Don’t forget to travel on the cable car because it is a must to get on it if you go to Ocean Park. Still considering whether or not to take on a journey to HK Ocean Park? Just go NOW!