“Worth it for the Pandas!”
Review of Ocean Park

$56.69*
Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #17 of 844 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the world's most beautiful theme parks and ranked as the 7th most popular theme parks in the world by Forbes - the home-grown destination includes an iconic Marine Land, Amazing Asian Animals (giant pandas, red pandas, asian otters, etc.), and cable cars as well as state-of-the-art, world-class facilities such as Polar Adventure, Thrill Mountain, and Aqua City.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Ocean Park is a great place to enjoy during your Hong Kong stay.
Great shows, great rides, sunning views and the amazing Pandas!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Amazing place. Very neat & clean unlike Genting in Kuala Lumpur. The rides are really thrilling & enjoyable.
The Dolphin show was very good.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Ocean park is a Hong Kong landmark. I grew up visiting since I was young. Every year I would take my children to the park and make sure they love it like I do. This year is the worst ever. I can understand why Ocean Park needs to raise its admission fees in September 2013. They have to keep away those cheap mainland chinese tours and high cost of maintenance.

We went to the park yesterday with 2 young children. We experienced at least 4 mainland chinese families tried to cut in line in front of us. Either waiting in line for rides or just waiting for the train to open the door. They would dragged their kids to cut in front of people. They have no shame at all. Even my 7 years old asked me what's wrong with those people.

Another case, there was this mother let her son pee on a very busy path. There are bathrooms everywhere in the park and no lines at all. We actually felt sorry for the little boy at that time. We were just speechless!!!

I think we will just stay with Disneyland next time.

1  Thank Aria96816
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Nice place to visit, one day is not enough go around the park, you must be there early so you can enjoy all the rides and adventures. Bring extra batteries for your cameras... Stay till closing time to watch the beautiful lights and the fireworks...

Reviewed July 18, 2013

with a 2 yr old and 4 yr old not that great. We went on a roasting hot day, we got very wet which was good, Queues weren't great. Not that there were many rides for them.

Felt sorry for the animals, conditions aren't that great in comparison to Australian Zoos. People that are going on the rides are so hyped up that they aren't calm enough in my opinion to be seeing animals. We had Lunch in the aquarium restaurant which was beautiful food and on the pricey side. Great to sit and see the aquarium but you also have to put up with screaming of people viewing the aquarium down stairs. Why scream??? I really don't understand.

We were massively disappointed for our four year old who could not go on a ride we thought we could accompany him on. We couldn't understand why??

Anyway we knew going into it that it wasn't really a place for young kids but here for 2 weeks so had a day to kill. They enjoyed the little kid area but it was a bit lame. We are hoping Disney will be better for our kids age group.

Was really impressed with the disability access and facilities.