Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $84.35
from $94.00
from $56.50
9,859 results
All reviews dolphin show hair raiser roller coaster ocean express cable car giant pandas grand aquarium animal exhibits sea lions marine life red panda north pole all ages admiralty station older kids express train long queue
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wonderful place in Hongkong to spend a day with family and friends and to have fun with the amazing and thrilling rides in there

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been before a number of years ago, and went back to find that that the park had grown substantially. It rained constantly, so the exhibitions were a little more cramped than usual (otherwise people tend to stay out in the activity areas), but it was good fun nonetheless. Just wish we had better weather to go on the terrifyingly good rollercoaster.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had great expectations from ocean park. It was a huge let down. All the shows were in Chinese and for those of who did not speak the language, there was no english translation available. It seemed to be more like an attempt to copy the bird show from the Singapore bird parkand to copy the dolphin and seal shows from sea world. The aquarium though highly ranked did not live up to even one thirds of what Singapore offers at underwater world, Sentosa. The ocean park, I realized only caters to those who speak Chinese. Those who have seen sea world or have travelled to Singapore will miss nothing if they skip this attraction. Given a choice to anyone who has to pick a holiday destination in Asia, please keep Ocean park, Hong Kong as the last one. If you miss it, you have nothing to loose.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

i have nothing to say.. its just WOW.. i mostly liked the envoronment and the facilities there.. everything was perfect.. loved it

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I go to the Ocean Park despite it is the fourth visit to Hong Kong and I loved it!

I have been to theme parks in other parts of the world and this park definitely is of very good standards. Even beating some established theme parks that I had been to. The entrance fee is about hkd 280 for adult and hkd140 for children age between 3 to 11. We reached the park pretty late at about 4.30pm and the park closes at 8pm. Even with the limited time we have to explore the park, we felt every dollar is well worth it!

The first interest we visited is the Aquarium and I was impressed by the grandeur of it and the good variety of fishes on display. Just sitting and watching the fishes swim by is already worth every dollar I paid. The aquarium has a huge number of stingrays in it. Enjoyable to watch them swim by.

Other fishes, there is also pandas that you can see in the part and some other. Interesting mammals. Penguins are there too but it can be pretty cold in the area where you get to see the penguins.

We took a tram over to the other side of the mountain to see the other park and was surprised by the tram ride. The tram looks like a submarine and the whole area is so well designed that you really feel like you are under water.

The other side of the park is magnificent! It shouts fun, fun, fun. The parks I full of rides, not for the weak hearted. There are also game stations and I felt I am in the middle of a carnival.

There are also scenic part of the park where you can get a view of Repulse Bay. Very beautiful especially when the sun is setting. Had wanted to take the Ferris wheel but due to lack of time, we took the other ride which brings you all the way to a very high point and gives you a 360 degree view of the whole park. It was awesome.

Before the park closes, the was a show at the fountain area which uses a combination of water, lights and fireworks. It is awesome.

Getting to the park is not difficult. You can take a bus from Admiralty MTR. Ride is hkd10 per pax and the ride to the park is about 15 mins. Going back from the park is the same way. At first, I thought with so many people leaving the park at the same time, I may have to wait for at least an hour for the bus. But I was wrong. The park is very efficient in taking care of this. There are enough park employees to direct traffic to the buses. Within 15mins, we are already on the bus and the buses are very comfortable. The coordination in this aspect is really world class. Had an enjoyable half day in the park. I would definitely visit the park again. The next time I will give it a full day.

4  Thank PCSim