“Fun and huge, but very old.”
Review of Ocean Park

Ocean Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$94.00*
and up
Ocean Park Hong Kong General Admission with Hotel...
Ranked #6 of 871 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the world's most beautiful theme parks and ranked as the 7th most popular theme parks in the world by Forbes - the home-grown destination includes an iconic Marine Land, Amazing Asian Animals (giant pandas, red pandas, asian otters, etc.), and cable cars as well as state-of-the-art, world-class facilities such as Polar Adventure, Thrill Mountain, and Aqua City.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I don't know how people can squeeze all rides in one day but I definitely couldn't. I didn't know that the park IS SO HUGE, and it comprises of so many parks. To get to another park is a long walk. It's worse if there are so many people and you waste time lining up. But despite the long walking distance, the rides were fun and thrilling. Definitely enjoyed Hair Raises roller coaster! A must if you visit Ocean Park. Head over to see panda before you leave..I only saw one though. :( Was hoping for more. The cable car ride was beautiful, lovely scenery and view. Many of the attractions were for family, so it's good though. It was quite a rush for me because I was catching the tour bus, but I managed to get on the rides that I wanted.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,496)
All reviews
in 89 reviews
"attractions"
in 1,268 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2013

A nice place for kids and adults bonding. Overall an interesting place if it doesnt rain if not very hard to find shelter. I also enjoy the cable ride which is free within the park and u can get good views of the entire park on the cable car too.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

After visiting Disney we were a little sceptical about visiting here but "WOW" who thought a theme park, zoo, aquarium and a bit of history all in one. The penguins were amazing and seemed to play up to the cameras.

Don't bother with Disney visit here!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I dont know why i enjoyed the park better this time... I saw the penguins, sea lion and the oh so lovable pandas. I was a bit disappointed because the dolphin show is closed due to some repairs but it gave me more time to see the other attractions and was able to ride more rides. I also enjoyed their aquarium and the rare species that are featured though this will never beat the old but bigger aquarium they had before. Also the water and fire show around 7 pm was truly awesome!! Oh btw, the cable car ride has always been enjoyable :)