My tips for a better experience:
1. Go on a weekday if possible to avoid the biggest crowds
2. Get there at opening time of 9:30
3. Go straight to the cable cars and enjoy the ride across to the rides before its too hot or crowded
4. Wear your most comfy footwear (it's a very big park and you will walk lots)
5. The cable car restaurant is air conditioned and the food is good and the drinks cold.
6. Plan your route around the rides to use escalators and not go over the same ground too much.
It's a great park and my only criticism is it could really use more shaded areas.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.