Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were 6 people and booked on internet two rooms for 3 beds. This was what our confirmation stated, what we asked for and what we paid for. But when we arrived at the hostel they gave us two rooms with 2 beds each! When we asked where the third bed was they said that they could add it. Yes, to a 2mx1.5m square room you add one more bad you basically can't walk nor close the door anymore!
We walked back to the reception (the rooms they showed us were in another building) to complaint and he said that we asked for a 6 people room, so we should not have complains as he gave us two separate rooms, for more privacy! Wooow!! Anyway, it was not the truth that we asked for a 6 pax room, so we asked him to check on his records because whe was wrong, but he told us to check it by ourselves on internet then get back to him! How rude! Finally we found our reservation and we were completely right, then he gave us two 'new' rooms, one was fine, but the other was still 2 beds, of which one 'queen' bed. We went back again to complaint that we paid for three beds not for two, but the manager threatened us to give us another room with three beds but no toilet inside! What!!!???? Basically we just closed the issue by keeping the 'queen' bed room, sharing it in three and paying for three! Very very bad service and attitude from the staff. Thanks god it was only for one night.

Room tip: Don't choose it.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Carla A
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The location of the Wag Fat hostel is pretty good, it's walking distance from the MTR station. Opposite of the road, there is a supermarket which is quite convenient for self-caterers. There are also many restaurants and possibilities to go shopping around. Staff is usually friendly and helpful. It's not a real hostel with a common area but rather dorms in apartments.

Date of stay: August 2011
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank TripReporter177
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Well, Wang Fat is a hostel. Don't expect extravagant space and service like a 5-star hotel. I liked it. My family and I stayed here for 4 nights. The location is nice, 2-minute walk from the MTR Station. Surrounded by convinience stores, department stores and restaurants. The place is small and a bit cramped. The room for 5 people is too small, but we really didn't mind. The place is clean anyway. Good air conditioning system and I liked the hot shower. Though, they don't give you extra toilet paper heheh. The person in the help desk is very friendly and accommodating to our questions. There were free maps/guides in the lobby. I think, I wouldn't mid going back in here. :)

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I've been here twice to renew my Chinese work Visa. The first time was okay (the room wasn't great but was average). The second time we came they gave away our room and tried to put us in a shared room with a bunch of other men who (my partner was not impressed). They tried to give us a more private room but we were having none of it. We asked for a private room and they gave us a small one person room with a tiny bed and said it was all they had, take it or leave it (our company was paying for it so we had little choice). The bathroom smelled of mold and the shower didn't work. The toilet barely flushed. It was disgusting.

NEVER STAY HERE.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RyanP53
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I had a million questions for these guys and they had an answer for everything! When I couldn't find a local printing they even walked me to it to make sure I found it.

The rooms were basic but clean and there was a great social area on the 3rd floor to meet people.

Definitely would recommend!

Room tip: The larger dorm rooms share a single bathroom between many rooms. The smaller dorm rooms have an ensuite, definitely worth the extra money.
Date of stay: April 2012