Yesinn Causeway Bay
$196
$603
$330
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$166
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$138
$107
$108
$105
$178
$129
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$87
$172
$147
  • Pool
All reviewsmassage chairbed dormcauseway baycommon roommixed dormyesinn hostelcurtain for privacyrooftop areabottom bunkown bathroomflights of stairscommon areastimes squaresmall kitchenamazing locationhot showerreception area
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed here at the start of my Ultimate China Adventure trip for a night and on returning to Hong Kong for 3 nights following the end of the trip didn't think twice about looking else where for accomodation.
Atmosphere is really friendly, good kitchen facilities meaning that its good when your on a budget. Nice roof top terrance to socialise.
Fantastic location, central to most attractions really easy to hop on the subway.
Would strongly recommend this hostel.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Me and my girl-friend visited HK for the first time. We decided to do things on our own so from looking for a place and itinerary of a week-long trip, we planned it all by ourselves. I'm glad I came across Yes Inn while browsing trip advisor. The reviews were actually great and I experienced it firsthand when we booked our stay for three days! I appreciate the huge bed and the duvet that kept me warm every night when we go to sleep. It just feels like home! I will definitely go back to this hostel soon. It is conveniently located near Causeway Bay MTR and food shops, and street foods are just around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good service and clean room.
the location is convenient.
I stayed here for 3 days,the room is small and 9 female here , but everyone has own lock.
A youth hotel and near to subway, so many delicious food around it.
I think I will come back in the future.
The front desk is good, tell us how to get to the right spot by bus.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bed bugs, long flight of stair to walk up to reception, 9 persons share one tiny room, bad taste design, long wait for lift, super noisy at night, very polluted outside, door key didn't work, poor wifi signal...........

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
9  Thank Ken L
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are searching for a clean and cheap place to stay for a few nights hongkong, this is it. Dormitory is suitable, bathroom and toilet is fine, too. The staff is nice and they will do almost anything for you with a smile. Keep in mind that an Internet reservation is cheaper than just walking in.