$323
$163
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$140
$89
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$225
$206
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$99
$68
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$164
$131
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$106
$83
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$91
$78
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$210
$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$127
$121
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$293
$214
1,157 results
All reviewspacific placewan chai and admiraltyadmiralty stationstar streethennessy roadwalking distanceconvenient locationtram linerooms are smallbusiness staymini fridgeminute walkcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againmodern designclean hotelcomfortable stay
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights in February 2014. I was a business trip, I was with 1 colleague and we each stayed in our own room. Quick review:

PROS

- Modern, new, clean
- Great location pretty close to Central
- Mid level pricing that offers a decent balance between value, comfort, convenience

CONS

- Both our rooms were freezing. It was February in HK - it's a cold month. There was no heat and no space heaters available. I had to trek out to Causeway Bay to buy a space heater. It was really cold in our rooms. No alternatives were offered by the front desk. Clearly they were tired of being asked and had lost interest in trying to solve the problem. The other comparably priced Hotel I stayed at in January had space heaters.

- I don't like the way they hail taxis for you. They simply turn on their taxi light and hope for the best. This isn't a great way to get a taxi in the mornings and afternoons in the rush hour. The other comparably priced hotel I stayed at in January had a live person to assist with this.

CONCLUSION

It's cute, clean, and affordable but for the money and the location, you can do better. While it wasn't a disaster, there are numerous other nice boutique hotels in Wan Chai that offer equally good locations with better amenities and services are equal to or lower prices.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom K
Cliff L, Executive Assistant Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Tom K,

Thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to your recent stay at OZO Wesley Hong Kong.

I am glad to know that you did enjoy the newly renovated hotel and design, as well as the location of our hotel. On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience that marred during your stay with us.

Your comments are extremely valuable to us and please rest assured that we have addressed this immediately with the appropriate departments. I do hope we could have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I could offer further assistance via cliff.lee@ozohotels.com

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I booked 3 nights at OZO Wanchai for my parents who came to visit at end of January, room seems average to the price, and the air con system was very loud at night.

My mother told me that the floor in the shower is slippery, and I just told her to be careful. Nevertheless, on the last day during their stay, my mother slipped and hit her head on the wall (thanks to the tiny space, she didn't fall straight onto the floor which will be much worse). We had to take her to the ER in the evening, fortunately she only had a minor injury and was able to travel the next day.

However, there was no proper apologies or gestures from the hotel. It just makes one wonder, as a service provider, you cannot even show that you care about your guests? So next time, when you are looking for a hotel in Hong Kong, and happened to book OZO, just cross your fingers that you won't slip, or fall; or you can look for a hotel that does value your safety and does the right thing to make sure of that, like installing quality bathroom floor tiles.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Cliff L, Executive Assistant Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Shu M,

Thank you very much for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at OZO Wesley Hong Kong.

We sincerely empathize with you and your mother and regret the unfortunate accident. The health and safety of our guests and team members comes first and foremost. We would like to respond to your points, and beyond:

1. Our manager immediately reported to the scene and provided first aid support to the guest by applying an ice pack on the swollen area.

2. Our manager contacted you right away about the accident and helped to arrange transportation to the nearest hospital for medical assistance.

3. We filed the medical documentation to our insurance company with your consent and acknowledgement and we all kept up to date through subsequent correspondence.

4. Our top management sent their well wishes right after the accident and stayed in touch during the insurance discussion after your mother’s departure.

5. Lastly but very importantly, our bathroom floor tiles are anti-slip floor tiles, specific to shower floors. Furthermore, anti-slip mats are available on request to anyone who may need them. Had we been informed about your mother’s comments, we could then have placed this added precaution into the shower area.

We understand your concern for your mother. The above, well documented points will illustrate that we too are genuinely and sincerely concerned, and swift to act, in such cases. Once again, we regret the unpleasant experience during your mother’s stay and are delighted to learn that she has recovered well.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The hotel has been upgraded and generally we like it.
The rooms are fresh and the beds are good.
The bed lights are very good.
The safe is of good size.
We love the location.
We were not informed when we checked in that there was a breakfast deal available at HKD 85 instead of the normal HKD 145! Anyhow we got the deal for the last morning and it was a very good buffet breakfast. Marinated herring was also available!!! We love that.

The things we do not like are:
No heating when the weather is cold and no heaters are available at the reception. No bathrobes available. In cold weather the rooms are very cold. We heated our room by a hairdryer when in the room and having all lights and TV on when leaving the room. In spite of this it was freezing cold.
The AC has no heater.
The bathroom door is of non-translucent glass but rather disturbing during the night if someone must go, as the light is disturbing.
The closet is wrongly design. If you want to unpack your luggage the cloth hanger bar should be turned 90 degrees and there are no drawers available.
We give 5* for the location and the freshness of the hotel.
We give 1* for the cold room and no bathrobes
We give 1* for bathroom door and the closet.
We give 5* for the breakfast buffet

Room Tip: Ask for the breakfast buffet offer.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tomberra
Cliff L, Executive Assistant Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Tomberra,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you have truly enjoyed the newly renovated hotel and its location. And our chefs will also be delighted to know you have enjoyed the buffet breakfast in ZAAN.

On the other hand, I sincerely apologize there were not enough portable heaters available for our guests during the exceptionally cold weather in Hong Kong last week. Please rest assured that we have addressed this issue immediately.

Thank you once again for choosing OZO Wesley as your recent accommodation in Hong Kong. I do hope we would have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed one night in OZO Wesley on a quick trip to HK to catch up with friends.

It was the first time I stayed on the Wanchai side, and I quite liked the location of OZO though it seemed a bit difficult for taxis to find and then for me to find the MTR station. I ended up trekking to Central!

I arrived about 30mins before check in to find my room wasn't ready yet, so was asked to come back in an hour. I had arrived at 7am so after a few hours walking the city, I was keen to try and get to my room quickly, which they said they would try to accommodate. I ended up sitting in the lobby until the room was ready - over an hour. I was a bit irritated that I watched many people check in before me and no one else was asked to wait. I was offered 30mins complimentary wifi for the inconvenience which didn't really impress me.

When I finally got to the room, I found it to be rather on the small side. The bathroom was no bigger than a wardrobe - and I had even booked a slightly larger room size! However, the room was nicely appointed and the bed was very comfortable.

Also, there's not much to speak of in the hotel by way of food or mini bars (I did spy some expensive snacks in the lobby and a restaurant hidden on one of the lower floors), but there is plenty outside the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Cliff L, Executive Assistant Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear MissRissMelb,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

It is very unfortunate that you did not share the same experience as other guests who have had a great time in OZO Wesley Hong Kong,

Our team makes every effort best to accommodate early check-in request, however, you are more than welcome to reserved an advanced night for guarantee early check-in. Nevertheless, I am happy to know that you have enjoyed the comfortable bed and the well appointed room.

On another hand, I hope you could visit our take away shop O2GO on your next visit should you feel like having a healthy snack or sandwich. Our modern Chinese restaurant, ZAAN, is also very popular among the office crowd in the neighborhood during lunch time. We serve traditional and home-made dim sum to local favorites, such as BBQ, rice and noodles.

We hope to have the opportunity to offer a new experience to you at OZO in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent the Chinese New Year in HK and we super loved this hotel! Check in and check out were fast. They responded right away to our requests. Got a sleep room and a king sized bed. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and we really had a good sleep during our entire stay. Hotel is situated between 2 mtr stations - Wan Chai and Admiralty. Either way, it will only take a 5 minute walk. Hotel is also near to several convenience stores - 7-11, Wellcome, Mannings, Watsons and Circle K so getting hungry or thirsty is not a problem. Wifi is also free and fast! The only downside is the very powerful scent in the lobby. I got nauseous everytime I walk along there. But generally we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely come back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cliff L, Executive Assistant Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear KaraRavG,

Thank you very much for your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay over CNY. Hope you had fun enjoying the CNY decoration in the lobby as well as the CNY sweets. It is wonderful to know that you also enjoyed the comfortable beddings and have had peaceful rest during your stay.

Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon.