I stayed at this hotel for 6 months... yes 6 months as part of a work project. I had one of the serviced apartments on the top floor which had not been touched since before i was born (and i am 24!).
The standard rooms in the hotel are OK. They are small and compact but then most rooms in HK are since space is at a premium. The standard rooms have been updated recently and are quite modern.
Despite the sub par serviced apartments the hotel is adequate for its location alone. It is the only hotel in the mid-levels and is within walking distance to Central and Admiralty. You will pay about three times the price of a standard chain hotel and well worth a try if you are not on a corporate account and are looking for a cheapish stay without fearing for your safety or valuables!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong