This hotel was far better than we expected. We had an amazing view from our deluxe room to Botanical garden and to Central area. Room was very nice and bed was good for spine! Bathtub was a bit too short but shower was fabulous.
Location is not optional but not too far. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel since there is a very good supetmarket in the building.
You can get to Peak tram very easily at the MacDonnell Road station/ tram stop. Just push the button and ask if there is room for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong