After staying in a variety of places on HK island and in Kowloon, my wife and I have decided that this is our permanent home-away-from home. We come to HK from the US to visit my wife's family in North Point. The Garden View is very well situated and convenient. The rooms are efficiently laid out. The staff is exceptionally good: efficient and courteous. We particularly commend Mr. Eric Ying, Front Office Manager and his staff. And the price can't be beat.
On the side street going down hill from the hotel is an excellent veggie restaurant (3rd floor), and a terrific Chinese massage/reflexology establishment (6th floor).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong