Situated on Hong Kong island, this is a well placed hotel for seeing the city. Very close to the peak tram terminus although it is an uphill walk on the way back. My room had views overlooking central and the botanical gardens. The room was spacious, very clean, quiet and had everything I needed. The staff were very helpful and pleasant whenever I came in. The pool was closed for renovation but this was clearly stated on the website. I would definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong