This is a great hotel. It is very clean and best of all the price is cheap. You get free internet in your room if you have a cable to plug in and you can get wifi in the lobby. There is a small gym which will suffice for those who like to workout. There is a 24/7 gas station out front where you can buy water and alcohol at anytime. Around the corner is a nice grocery store too. It's a fairly good location to downtown shopping. If you don't mind walking downhill you can be at bars, restaurants and fancy shopping in 15 mins. Taxis are always pulling out front and it's simple to grab one. Every morning a newspaper is hanging on your door and the the front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with anything you need. The rooms are not huge but clean and have good views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong