I was at the hotel on business for a few days, away from the H-K buzz, and found the place suprinsingly good. I say "surprinsingly" because it may appear first as a bit of a summer resort for Chinese mass-tourists, ie very different to a classical 4-star international business hotel, but the hotel won on a few points : good value, interesting beach location and views, nice pool, simple and confortable rooms or meeting rooms, and excellent dinner buffet, very different from anything I tried before in H-K or South-East Asia. Few people speak very good english so arm yourself with patience. I would recommend it for an off site for 1 day or 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban landscape of downtown Hong Kong and retreat to a family-friendly beach resort. Only 30 minutes from Central, our hotel is a welcoming seaside oasis with lush tropical gardens that sets the stage for a relaxing holiday, an idyllic wedding or a lively conference. Our 453 rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the sea or neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy the genuine warmth of our service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Hong Kong
- Hotel Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel