We stayed here for a change of scene during a recent visit to Hong Kong. The hotel is really nice and well appointed. Our room was at the top of the tower and had a balcony.
The beach looked a bit dirty for swmming or paddling I have to say, but its really nice for a stroll.The nearby marina has a few shops and a McD's of course!
The hotel has a large pool with some waterslides and a childrens play area, so we spent most of our time there.
The evening buffet is fantastic and is a must-do! You must reserve though.
There are plenty of buses passing the front of the hotel, so its easy to get out and about but it probably is too far out from the city for as short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the urban landscape of downtown Hong Kong and retreat to a family-friendly beach resort. Only 30 minutes from Central, our hotel is a welcoming seaside oasis with lush tropical gardens that sets the stage for a relaxing holiday, an idyllic wedding or a lively conference. Our 453 rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the sea or neighbouring Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club, allowing guests to be comforted by the cool sea breeze as they enjoy the genuine warmth of our service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Hong Kong
- Hotel Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel