1st up, i wasn't expecting much initially. But i actually did like this hotel quite bit.
1. Location. Again its not THE BEST location, you actually have to walk bout 800m to the nearest MTR station (Mongkok East). But then again, you can take the free shuttle (every 30mins) to Mongkok & also Tsim Sha Tsui. And you can return from Tsim Sha Tsui as late as 11pm.
Anyway, its prob about 1km from hotel to Mongkok which is very very walkable.
Its perfect for me & family. I like its location
2. Rooms are old. But clean. Free wifi everywhere. Toilets with the standard amenities. Bed's pretty good with good choice of pillows (upon request).
3. Did not choose to have breakfast in the hotel. Lucky that, considering there is tons of good food around the neighbourhood. Starbucks, dumpling noodles, curry chicken chop rice, English breakfast all round the back lane.
4. Supermarket & 7-Eleven stone's throw away.
5. Nice heated (but small) pool for a relax morning before heading into the bustling city.
Notice this hotel is rather crowded. Aside from the mainland chinese, there are many foreigners. Aussies, US, and even met a Scottish guy in the lift. Seems like a popular hotel.More
- Free Wifi