Pretty good for your typical Hong Kong hotel. Small, affordable, great A/C, and a friendly staff. The highlight being the bed wasn't as hard as a brick - I was actually quite comfortable. So, if the bed is important - this is a good choice.
- Soft Bed (yeah!!)
- Bathtub/shower with a curtain (not one of those tube showers)
- convenient location on Wanchai Road. Close to subway/buses and easy to hail a cab. Also, great food within walking distance. The noodle shop across the road is awesome!
- friendly staff
- free wifi
- relatively clean
- They use so much of that awful gel air freshener in the lobby and elevators it can almost choke you. Thankfully, the rooms are not the same.
- Thin little doorways to the rooms. If my luggage was any bigger it may have become a problem actually fitting it through!
- Had to have them replace some towels and a pillowcase because they were dirty. The staff was very quick to have this done so it was really no biggie.
After having stayed there a handful of nights I can safely say I'd stay there again in the future. :)More
- Free Wifi