Everyone knows that hotel in HK is expensive and the rooms are very small, especially in Nathan Road area, but Standford Hillview Hotel would be a good choice, it's not so expensive and the room are big enough compared to others hotels in the same area. But you have to climb a block to reach the hotel, so it may not be a good hotel for people which are older or have difficulties to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Hillview Hotel is located on Knutsford Terrace in a quiet corner of Kowloon's busting Tsimshatsui; Hong Kong's premier shopping and entertainment area, well-known for its late night chats and cheers, and great dining experience. The Hotel features 178 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Wi-Fi High Speed Internet accesses are available within Hotel premises. Stanford Hillview Hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Hung Hom MTR Station, Airport Express Kowloon Station, China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal and Stanford Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Stanford Hillview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Hillview Hong Kong
- Hotel Stanford Hillview
- Stanford Hillview Hotel Hong Kong