Stayed here for 1 night passing through Hong Kong. The hotel is about half an hour from the airport and at the top of a steep hill. The Location is great as there is a street full of restaurants and bars just around the corner.
The check in was fast and efficient. The room was quite big and was fine for one night stay, just a little dated in terms of the decor. The bathrooms could do with updating and look worn and tired but the biggest let down was that the bed was so hard. It put us off booking this hotel again for our later return night in Hong Kong, However in hindsight we should have booked this hotel again, we chose another hotel as a review on trip advisor had said they had comfy beds but they were just the same so we ended up taking a taxi back to Knutsford Terrace again for dinner.
The hotel has free wifi and the breakfast selection was very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Hillview Hotel is located on Knutsford Terrace in a quiet corner of Kowloon's busting Tsimshatsui; Hong Kong's premier shopping and entertainment area, well-known for its late night chats and cheers, and great dining experience. The Hotel features 177 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Wi-Fi High Speed Internet accesses are available within Hotel premises. Stanford Hillview Hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Hung Hom MTR Station, Airport Express Kowloon Station, China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal and Stanford Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Stanford Hillview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Hillview Hong Kong
- Hotel Stanford Hillview
- Stanford Hillview Hotel Hong Kong