I reached the hotel a couple of hours back after a long journey from Tucson, Arizona that took me over 26 hours. I was looking forward to crashing out as soon as I reached the hotel. Instead, I am looking at another hotel to move to because I cannot bear to stay for four nights that I am going to be in Hong Kong. Apart from the decrepit hotel itself, the staff is most unfriendly and unhelpful. Whenever you ask for anything, before telling you anything about your query, they tell you how much it is going to cost. The surroundings are an eyesore and there are rundown buildings all around. I wonder why it is called Hillview, because from my room, I see nothing that looks remotely like a hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Hillview Hotel is located on Knutsford Terrace in a quiet corner of Kowloon's busting Tsimshatsui; Hong Kong's premier shopping and entertainment area, well-known for its late night chats and cheers, and great dining experience. The Hotel features 177 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Wi-Fi High Speed Internet accesses are available within Hotel premises. Stanford Hillview Hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Hung Hom MTR Station, Airport Express Kowloon Station, China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal and Stanford Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stanford Hillview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Hillview Hong Kong
- Hotel Stanford Hillview
- Stanford Hillview Hotel Hong Kong