The view is good.
The Service so so.
I lived in the old wing, really a bit old especially the toilet.
But still very fine as outside is the beach.
Food in rest not bad, still worth to try.
That time I went with kids, so I found the room is a bit small.
But still happy to travel to waterfall or other places are not difficult.
I will visit with my kids again this Oct I planned :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an escape from the hectic city life or for replenishing yourself with a relaxing vacation, the Silvermine Beach Resort in Mui Wo on the eastern coast of Lantau Island is just the place for you. Silvermine Beach Resort is a distinctive beachfront property that boasts 128 guest rooms, beautifully landscaped gardens, outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, as well as meeting and event facilities. The Hotel is just ten-minute walking distance from Mui Wo ferry pier, only 30-minute ferry from Central, with public bus routes to Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport, is excellent to travelers for both sightseeing and vacation on Lantau island with Ngong Ping, Big Buddha, Tai O and Disneyland etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silvermine Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvermine Beach Hong Kong
- Hotel Silvermine Beach
- Silvermine Beach Hotel Hong Kong
- Silvermine Hotel
- Silvermine Beach Resort Hong Kong