This hotel and especially its staff were fantastic. Because we were flying in from Los Angeles we arrived at the hotel at 10:30 am. Although check-in time is 3:00 pm, we were given our room without any hesitation.
We booked a deluxe harbour view room which was a decent size and had a nice marble and glass bathroom complete with fresh orchids. As with all Sheratons, the bed was absolutely amazing. The view from the room of the harbour and Hong Kong Island was spectacular. It was one of the most amazing views from an urban hotel that I have ever seen. Each night the buildings on either side of the harbour put on a cool laser and light show. The best part was that my deluxe harbour view room had one of the best seats in Hong Kong for the light show.
We took breakfast at the hotel's buffet each morning. Try to get breakfast included in the rate. The selection is large and the food was good.
The hotel has a perfect location. It is close to the subway which can take you all over Kowloon and to Hong Kong Island. It is also a short stroll to the Star Ferry. The hotel is also very close to great shopping and world class restaurants such as Hutong, Spoon, and Felix.
Make sure to get a drink at the Sky Lounge located on the 18th floor of the hotel. The views from there are amazing.
The best part of the hotel was the service. Each member of the staff was extremely friendly and even remembered our names and preferences.
This hotel was the perfect base for exploring Hong Kong and its neighboring islands. I look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers