When we arrived at the hotel it was disaster. We waited like 45 - 50 minutes just to check in. No queue system in place. The people stood there without smiling until I had complained to the Guest Services.
The rooms were recently furbished, is bright and has a great view. I love the spaciousness and the view that I had. Sheraton HK is ideally located in Kowloon which is easily accessible by the Airport Express and the MTR.
Its definitely a business hotel and despite my experience whilst checking in I will still say its one of the better hotels I had stayed in Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers