$431
$351
$519
$459
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$476
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$526
$429
$266
$209
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$313
$220
$210
Regalhotel.com
  • Restaurant
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
$637
$597
3,549 results
All reviewssky loungenathan roadoyster bartowers roomspg memberlight showharbour viewtop floorrooftop poolnathan rdvictoria harborbreakfast buffetan upgradethe star ferry terminaltsim sha tsuibusiness hoteleasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been SPG Plantium several years and never felt so bad. When i checked in, i was told that because i did not book the higher rate tower rooms so i am not "eligible" to go to the lounge. Instead, i can only go to the crappy small lounge at 11F, without any sign where to go. Finally we found its located in the very end of the corner, with so narraw space and rediculous service.

I never saw any SPG or Marriott hotels have different lounges with different rate you paid, and when i asked the staff they basically dont care, keep saying this is their regulation.

The lowest rate in this hotel is not inexpensive at all(HKD2000+), but you will be treated so badly even if you are a Plantium member. Dont think i will go back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Ming-Jye L
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Ming-Jye L,

Thank you for taking time to write us the review.

We genuinely value our SPG members as the most honorable guest and we commit to provide the privileges dedicated for our loyal members, however, we are sorry that our SPG Lounge was not up to your expectations but we appreciate your kind understanding that the Towers Lounge is made exclusive for our Towers guests due to its limited capacity. Nonetheless, your valuable comments on the SPG Lounge would be very useful for the future planning.

We sincerely look forward to another opportunity to be of your service on your next visit to Hong Kong so that we can regain your confidence with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were very disappointed with service at Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong. We got to the hotel after midnight very hot , tired and hungry. We got to our room expecting to unpack, grab a bite to eat and go to bed. Our room was so small, when my husband inquired about a larger one we were told that we could change in the morning. My husband spent at least an hour on the phone with the night manager who just didn't care, trying to be moved to a larger room. We were never contacted in the morning to change as we were promised. As far as meals there are no options except room service at that hour, not unusual for most hotels but, a cheeseburger and fries was 32 USD. We had upgraded to towers with access to executive suite and we could access that with our room key during the night for water,soft drinks, fruit and cookies. Better than nothing, that was our dinner. The breakfast, also included was wonderful, no complaints there but Internet connection was horrible. They have a lovely afternoon tea as well as a happy hour that are also included with the towers executive suite we purchased. The pool is also very nice. But the staff just don't care even though my husband is an SPG gold that means nothing to them. In fact this was bad enough as far as service and the way we were treated that we are done with Sheraton.

Room Tip: Booked a room in the towers and very disappointed so small my husband and I couldn't both open our suitcases at the same time with out tripping over them. Our room was on 15 th floor. We were advised by staff they had a little larger room but it had twin beds. We passed on that.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AKR_58

Dear AKR_58,

Thank you for staying with us and it is to our disappointment to learn your recent stay was not up to your expectation. As much as we make our best efforts in offering enhanced rooms for our SPG Gold members, we regret that it was not available at the time of check-in due to very high occupancy. At the same time, we regret to learn about the WiFi connectivity issue and please rest assured we have already got in touch with our service provider for investigation and improvements.

Once again thank you for taking the time share your comments with us so that we have the opportunity to improve. We sincerely look forward to your next visit to Hong Kong so that we can provide you with a more rewarding stay.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of the action of Tsim Sha Tsui and close to the MTR as well. We had an excellent room with a view of the Harbor and the light show. The property is very nice however, the some floors are being renovated so beware upon check in and ask, unless you like the sound of rotary hammers at 9 AM.

The help from the concierge we received was second to none! Thanks Miguel Magno you made our trip extra special. He helped us everyday to plan trips or find local places to eat and he did it exceedingly well.

Great place to stay on business or pleasure, we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure that you request a room that is no where near the construction, unless you have to be up and out early and then it shouldn't be a big deal.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MTRChicagoFoodie
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear MTRChicagoFoodie,

Thank you your warm compliments regarding your recent stay and we are grateful to hear that our accommodation and hospitality had left you with a lasting impression.

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the disturbance that you have experience during your stay, our hotel is committed to continuous improvement of facilities & services for our guests, and we are undergoing a soft refurbishment program on some of the guest floors. The new rooms are scheduled to unveil in the very near future and we look forward to sharing our refreshed look with you on your next visit to our hotel.

It is always an honor for us to be of your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I spent just one night at the Sheraton last week. The property is very average. Ok room, ok service...convenient location though. Next to Star Ferry so that is good.

When I checked in, I requested access to the lounge. I am a lifetime gold and a few nights shy of platinum this year. My request was rejected in its entirety and the staff simply told me that was policy not to upgrade. I explained that policy was fine, but would he at least hear me out...what I got was an abrupt reiteration of exactly the same response I got the first time around...same words, same tone, same facial expression. I then asked to speak with the GM. i was again told it was against policy and instead an underling intern was summoned. I said I was not interested in having the conversation and the GM could contact me if interested. Not surprisingly...there has been radio silence. The point is that the staff should hear the guest out before responding because perhaps the guest has a legitimate reason for making a request.

Bottom line, I'll stay here if I absolutely have to, but will probably choose another place the next time around. I think Starwood does not recognize the value of a Platinum customer and many of their franchisees simply don't care about customer satisfaction.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Jayashankar J

Dear Jayashankar J,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. While our hotel is committed to provide enjoyable experience to our invaluable guest, we are very concerned about the service shortfalls you have encountered. Please rest assured we will immediately reinforce our staff training in order to ensure our guests experience will not be compromised.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any other suggestions for improvements. We sincerely look forward to be of your service in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I took 4 friends to Hong Kong while i was working - a mixture of work and fun. We chose to stay in the Towers - this included breakfast, evening nibbles and drinks and a room with a view where i could comfortably prepare my presentations/lectures. Walking distance to some great shops - Ocean terminal and was nice to experience the non western side of Hong Kong. They had a ball - shopping eating and drinking. Be back next year. Thank you. David Bick

Room Tip: get a harbour view room - its what HK is all about
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bicky007
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Bicky007,

Thank you very much for your warm compliments regarding your recent stay and we are delighted to hear that our accommodation and hospitality had left you with a lasting impression.

We look forward to serving you again in your next visit in Hong Kong.