“Great spot, terrific value and courteous staff”

Ranked #94 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I took 4 friends to Hong Kong while i was working - a mixture of work and fun. We chose to stay in the Towers - this included breakfast, evening nibbles and drinks and a room with a view where i could comfortably prepare my presentations/lectures. Walking distance to some great shops - Ocean terminal and was nice to experience the non western side of Hong Kong. They had a ball - shopping eating and drinking. Be back next year. Thank you. David Bick

Room Tip: get a harbour view room - its what HK is all about
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bicky007
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Bicky007,

Thank you very much for your warm compliments regarding your recent stay and we are delighted to hear that our accommodation and hospitality had left you with a lasting impression.

We look forward to serving you again in your next visit in Hong Kong.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I booked this hotel after making good experiences with other Starwood hotels. Sadly, my one night stay at the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers was a dilemma from the beginning to the end. I arrived with an early air plane, and was thankful that my room was ready by 11am (12th floor). Turned out that it was a smoking room, which I was sure didn't make the reservation for. I went down to the front desk and was told that my booking was certainly a smoking room, and that at the time of my reservation a non-smoking room in the category wasn't available anymore anyways. A non-smoking room was arranged(7th), no queen-size but double bed in the same category I booked. The room now was darker and smaller than the previous one, stuffy-smelly, in an 80's interior style and the window faced a yellow wall. I felt gloomy the moment the door closed behind me. On top of everything, the bathroom was dirty. With stains and the infamous hair sticking to the wall as well as missing sanitary lids for the glasses. I filed a complaint via email, since I was extremely exhausted and the front desk was packed with guests checking out. I took a "rest" for about two hours. I knew from their website that due to refurbishment noise could arise, but at this point of frustration I experienced it as excessive. Since I didn't get a reply yet, I decided to talk to the front in person. Many people were lining up still, and my one and a half day trip to sight-see Hong Kong shouldn't end like that. Long story short, they gave me a third room(15th floor) at 11:30 pm when I got back to the hotel, perfect view, perfect size, and (I found it almost hilarious at that point) a big cluster of hair in the overflow of the shower room.( the completely broken suitcase rack is a minor matter here). I was stunned, and just gave up for the sake of some sleep. What they did for me was a very nice and cute apology, a present of some Chinese tea and a box of chocolate. They also offered me to minus the Wi-Fi fee of 115HKD.
To sum it up.
The staff of the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel&Towers is very nice obliging and was helpful at any time. However, 3 room changes within 12hours, the (temporary) noise and the horrible hygienic state of the rooms sadly turned it into a stay worth to forget.
2310 HKD(incl service charge) is not cheap for a night, and I feel I paid at least 100HKD too much for my short stay there.
Also, it doesn't feel good to have to file that many claims. To be put in that kind of situation was not pretty. Next time I don't want chocolate or tea, but a perfectly fine room, as it has to be to begin with.

Room Tip: In case you're planning to book this hotel within 2013, don't forget to ask them for a quiet...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank rieke611

Dear Rieke v,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. While our hotel is committed to provide the most enjoyable experience to our invaluable guest, we are very concerned about the service shortfalls you have encountered. Please rest assured that we will review the issue with operations team for immediate improvement.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any other suggestions for improvements. We sincerely look forward to be of your service in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Having been fortunate to stay on the 16th floor of the Sheraton Towers in Koloon it's going to be extremely hard to beat, To wake up in the morning to the amazing view and to be able to watch and hear the light show at night is memorable.
The rooms are generous in size by HK standards. However I feel they are a little tired and could do with a small renovation.
The bed is large yet very hard, likewise pillows are poor. They kindly put a topper on the bed but were unable to offer better pillows. The business centre staff were very helpful and the canapés adequate.

Room Tip: Chose A Room number over 20 eg.1620
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rosebudadventures

Dear rosebudadventures,

Thank you for writing us this thoughtful review and we are glad to hear you've fully enjoyed the Sheraton Towers experience. On your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us via email so that we can have your room and bedding preferences added in our records to better prepare for your future visits.

We are delighted to share with you that our hotel is in the process of a room refurbishment. Half of the guestrooms have been completed and work on the remaining guestrooms will be scheduled in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back with a refreshed experience soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great property with great services and location. I was with a very large group and the service was outstanding. The rooms and bed are comfortable. The view with interior rooms is limited. Taxis are readily available.

Room Tip: Choose and exterior room for a view. Interior rooms give a view of the courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cecilflournoy

Dear cecilflournoy,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and we are delighted to learn you've enjoyed your time at Sheraton Hong Kong. On your next visit, please feel free to check out our official website for latest room package for Harbour View Suite which provides ample space along with the stunning view of Victoria Harbour.

The team and I look forward to welcoming your return on your next visit to Hong Kong.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel went from strength to strength, with the most polite and attentive staff, to the concierge spending 45 minutes with us one night trying to get our mobile working. Brekkies were to die for, and the room service was delicious. i couldnt fault it - its the 1 hotel abroad I would certainly stay in again :)

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with a harbour view - the lights show is wonderful
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ASHLEE H,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write us this wonderful review. Your satisfaction means a lot to us and we’re pleased to know that you and your companion were well taken care of during the stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon to bring you another memorable stay in Hong Kong.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here on the last 2 days of an Asia trip. Great views from the harbor room however the room itself was small. Customer service was good and the gym was good for a hotel facility. Ate at Morton's one evening which was over priced for what it was. Concierge was excellent however the cafe restaurant is not somewhere to eat dinner if you are looking for peace and quiet. Maybe it was me but the hotel felt impersonal. I know it is hard to achieve but for a 5 star facility you are looking for that something extra. Would probably stay over the road at the intercontinental next time.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear wilko51,

Thank you for staying with us and we regret to learn that part of the experience was not up to your expectations. We truly value our guests and please rest assured we will immediately look into this issue with our operations and food & beverage team and reinforce our staff training to ensure our guests experience will not be compromised.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband's second time to stay in this hotel and my first. We like the location because it's along Nathan road and near Harbour City where we do most of our shopping. I know it's a 5-star hotel but I'd say it's an average hotel when it comes to customer service, as their staff were not as pleasing and welcoming compared to the other hotels where we stayed on our previous trips. Our room was big but not spacious. Breakfast buffet was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KhristineMetroManila
SheratonHK, General Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Khristine,

Thank you for staying with us and we regret to learn that part of the experience was not up to your expectations. We truly value our guests and please rest assured we will immediately reinforce our staff training and review staffing during peak season in order to ensure our guests experience will not be compromised.
Once again thank you for sharing your comments with us which is valuable for our commitment to service excellence. We sincerely look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back at Sheraton Hong Kong with more satisfying accommodation.