In a city thats chronically suffocated for space, this hotel reflects the pain. Small rooms. But maintains a class. Its located in a very good shopping zone. Service is good, entrance , lobby is all classy.
GYM is well equipped. Overall a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers