I stayed for a night in this hotel in November 2012 and quite liked the place. However, I did not explore the surroundings last time and this time I did. Right next to the hotel, I had great Indian vegetarian food at Chung King mansion. That is a huge plus for an Indian vegetarian like me. Right across the road, I took the metro MTR to reach my office and no hard work in that too. And, they upgraded me to the harbour view room and I had a fantastic view of the harbour right across the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers