This hotel is simply fabulous. The staff are just wonderful. I was upgraded without asking to a room with a view high up overlooking the water, and it was magnificent. Just what i needed after a very long journey. Can anything match opening your curtains in the morning to look out on one of the world's great views! To make my stay just complete. I forgot to pay my bat bill, and next morning rushed down to apologize and pay, and the guy couldn't have been nicer. He said he wasn't worried, he knew I would come back and pay. If and when I return to Hog Kong it will be to make a beeline straight back to the Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers