Stayed there for 3 nights. After put my son and daughter to bed around 2am the roof start leaking mass amount of water into our bed... They tried to moved us to another room but it was a smoking rooms. The hotel GM tony cheng refused to apologies for the incident and no other comp for what happened that night.. WOULD NOT stay there again. Beware.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong