I have stayed at this hotel several times and find it to be not too bad. During my last visit, I stayed at the Royal Pacific club floor. I was not too impressed. No newspaper delivered to my room on the first day and despite my request to the club lounge staff to have it delivered, none was delivered throughout my stay. The housekeeping provides very small plastic bottles of toiletries which is good for one person use for one shower. I made several requests for additional toiletries since we were two but the housekeeper was really stringy and did not provide and so, I bought shower gel and shampoo from a shop at the mall to use. Besides the head concierge who was courteous and helpful, none of the staff smile or greet except for the security staff (the black guy at the ground floor lift lobby).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong