We couldn't get our usual favourite hotel so tried this as it had a good price for what was advertised.
The location was superb and overall service was quite good, especially room service, although under pressure at a busy reception, the efficient staff could show a little more warmth to guests.
We had rooms in the refurbished wing of the hotel. The rooms were smaller than anticipated but ok although the mattresses very uncomfortable. Cleanliness of the rooms wasn't of a high standard, just mediocre ie, hairs left in the bathroom from, previous guests, pink mould on the tiles, dust etc around the furniture legs and behind.
Overall, we were fairly satisfied and would stay there again as our second choice, based on price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong