Royal Pacific is right next to the ferry station to Macau so this would be a great place to stay if you're also going to Macau. The rooms are a bit small but we only stayed for 3 days so we didn't have a lot of luggage to take up space. I asked to be in the recently renovated wing so it was brand new and very clean.
The breakfast was great and reasonably priced. As we were there primarily to shop we liked that we could have a lazy, heavy breakfast then leave to shop by 11am when most stores open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong