We stayed at Royal Pacific when we visit HK during the entire Holy Week (7days) since it's located at Canton Road (Luxury shop street) and the Macau Ferry terminal is just below Royal Pacific building. Honestly, if you have a budget of 9kphp up/night for the Empire Hotel, I would insist that you get the Royal Pacific Hotel instead. It's one of the nicest hotels there. We always get the Deluxe Harbor view (around 7kphp/night) 3 pax per room, 2 single beds (twins) with 1 couch (tip: sneak in is actually easy to do in this hotel, and they actually don't mind if it will just be 1 or 2) It's SUPER big, can accommodate actually up to 6 persons. That's why I don't get the idea of paying the room for only 3 pax. Although for the other smaller rooms (standard and premier), based on Tripadvisor, these rooms are somewhat small. I really have no idea as we have not tried those rooms. Get the seaside room for a more pleasant view. :) Shops are just right down this hotel. :)
You'll be even getting a "goodbye! have a safe trip!" memo from the hotel via the room's LED TV. :p
Location wise, if you're going to shop at Mongkok or Citygate outlet (a must shopping mall!) (via MTR TST station), Canton Road (Luxury shop St.), and going to ride a Macau ferry via Harbor, this hotel is much more convenient. Everything is accessible via walk (5-10 minute walk average).
Wifi is also strong, 4 of us can connect all at the same time.
The hotel does NOT provide shuttle service. Options are either the Airport Express something (train from airport, forgot the exact name), or cab. Cab meter rates and flag down are not far from Philippine rates
I guess that's it. :) Good luck in booking the most suitable hotel for your family! Have a nice trip! :) Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Canton Road in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui,our hotel borders one of Hong Kong’s most vibrant retail and dining precincts. From this prime Kowloon location, our guests can enjoy postcard-worthy views of Victoria Harbour and explore the best the city has to offer. Within walking distance to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway and Star Ferry, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers is the only Hong Kong hotel with direct access to the China-Macau Ferry. Access to the HK International Airport is also easy and fast within one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong