The Hotel has some very good points. The room was very modern, well furnished and decorated. It is in a cracking location and most attractions are reached easily by walking or public transport.
All rooms are around the spectacular garden atrium, which has that real wow factor.
The Hotel advertises a coffee lounge area, but there isn't a sperate area, it is basically one of the tables in the main dining area. A seperate room would be more what we were expecting.
The Bar is possibily the strangest I have ever been in. We found it difficult to find and once we had arrived, we felt a little uncomfortable. In a Big 5 star Hotel you would expect a buzzing Bar area, with lots going on. It was more like your own lounge at home, a very small area with approx 20 chairs around 4 or 5 tables. We were the only people in the bar and it was like a library, great if that's what you're looking for, but thought there would be more options in a 5 star hotel.
The pool on the roof was being renovated so closed during our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its continuing pursuit of excellence and with a total investment of USD31 millions, the Royal Garden has just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme of its 420 stylish guestrooms. The Royal Garden, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui - a district well served by Hong Kong's efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel's interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs), 24 hours Gymnasium and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal Garden
- Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Garden Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden Hong Kong