It was my 2nd stay at this hotel while in Hong Kong on business.
They completed renovations last year and it is a much better place now.
Breakfast buffet is great (their Belgian waffles are better than in Belgium).
The staff is very attentive.
Since it's one block away from the waterfront it's a bit cheaper than neighboring hotels.
Hotel restaurants, are pricey, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its continuing pursuit of excellence and with a total investment of USD31 millions, the Royal Garden has just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme of its 420 stylish guestrooms. The Royal Garden, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui - a district well served by Hong Kong's efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel's interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs), 24 hours Gymnasium and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal Garden
- Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Garden Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden Hong Kong