Had a suite room so the room was huge.
Pros: The staff made the bed everyday and sent us the weather report everyday which was really good since we just came back and there were threats of typhoon and storms. The suite room was big with both shower and bathtub. There is also a TV so you can enjoy your spa with the TV on. The concerige is friendly and able to provide very good information like how to get back from ocean park by public transport. Even if they were unable to, they will search the internet for you. I am highly surprised that they did not know what roast pigeon is though. There was a bear provided free of charge and we also lost the room key and we were advised not to worry about it. There are 24 hour eateries so you can come out and eat your supper.
No one offered to help with the luggage. I was resting my feet on the carpeted floor and am quite upset when the floor staff corrected me by sign language to put on my slippers. It upset me some as I find it illogical since the carpet was meant to be stepped on anyway. The place is crowded 24 hours a day. There was no clothes line in the room. We have ceiling to floor glass walls with blinds. It was nice at first sight but it looked out onto old rundown buildings so it sort of defeated the purpose. They sent us the weather report but did not let us know about the PSI which at that time was 137. Super hazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its continuing pursuit of excellence and with a total investment of USD31 millions, the Royal Garden has just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme of its 420 stylish guestrooms. The Royal Garden, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui - a district well served by Hong Kong's efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel's interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs), 24 hours Gymnasium and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal Garden
- Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Garden Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden Hong Kong