The Royal Garden
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Happy Inn(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
GDH Hotel(Hong Kong)
2,236 results
All reviewscrown clubmartini barsky clubrooftop poolgreat hotelmody roadhome away from homebusiness tripin tsim sha tsuibreakfast buffethandy phonemtr stationstar hotelhong kong islandharbour viewnathan rdexecutive floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This hotel was in a great location and good for what we needed. The hallways looked a bit rundown but the rooms were in good condition.

Only bad thing about this hotel was the fact that they served shark fin soup at breakfast - so not PC and turned me off a bit.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I can not fault this hotel at all! I stayed with my mother last year and had such a wonderful time.

The staff were amazing, we were shown to our room (executive level), which was upgraded on arrival, personally by the manager on duty.

A special comment must be made about Tony, in the executive lounge, who made our already amazing trip, absolutely unforgettable. He served us french champagne (and anything else we wanted without hesitation) and was overly friendly. Speaking to some other guests they say they much prefer this hotel to the Shangri La across the road-I think Tony's service is a big reason for this.

The hotel itself is beautiful, with a wide selection of great restaurants. It is also centrally located so tourists can easily get around.

The pool and spa are also beautiful.

All in all, a wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel is pure luxury. My room was really spacious with a very comfortable bed, the decor is modern but classy. Breakfast is great with a wide variety of food. The staff are helpful, perhaps not the most friendly staff at reception but the staff in the restaurants were very cheerful. The hotel room has everything you need except you have to pay for broadband I paid HK$400 for three days. The Sky club is amazing although I didn't get to use the pool as it was closed due to the typhoon, I did use the sauna though and that was lovely.

I can't fault this hotel and wish I could afford to stay somewhere like this for pleasure but alas it was for work!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed in the suite here - a lot of visitors to this hotel seem to come from Mainland China or Japan (maybe overspill from Nikko Hotel I'm not sure).

The rooms all overlook the main lobby and the design of the hotel is very good...impressive during New Years Even when all the balloons dropped through the middle.

Stayed in a suite which was very spacious, modern, and service was prompt. It's near Tsim Sha Tsui East and very close to the station and main fountain where there are eateries for local food / diner type places, and a couple of famous streetfood stalls that sell food on a stick...very tasty!

Lots to do in TST, for shopping, Granville Circuit is awesome (my gf can't get enough of this unique boutique style designer clothes at retail price), and for the guys there's plenty of restaurants and bars around whilst they shop too!

Ensure the concierge write down the hotel for you in chinese too...I can speak cantonese but my girlfriend and her family aren't from Hong Kong so it came in handy when they went shopping/explored themselves!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Just love the stay as I always get the best service from the staff specially the duty manager mr Jason fung...am very much regular there and always prefer this hotel for my holidays in hongkong...very easy accessible to the main area of tsim tsa tui and harbour side...

• Stayed: April 2012