The hotel was good value for money. I had a corner room which was larger than the other rooms on the floor. King size bed and desk. Clean and tidy. The mattresses not too soft or too hard. It is not five-star standard but certainly is comfortable enough for the price
The hotel is a good 5 - 10 minutes walk from Tsim Tsha Tsui station in Kowloon - quite convenient. There are plenty of eateriesc and a few convenience stores around the hotel. Also, there is situated in close proximity to lots of sights places to eat and shopping areas! Those not within walking distance are easily accessible by the train and the bus (just near right side of the front door). The most important that their staff members are polite and efficient. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Ramada Hotel Kowloon, BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong is located in town's most popular dining, shopping and entertainment district, Tsimshatsui in Kowloon. Best Western Hotel has more than 4,000 hotels in 100 countries and has been renowned the world's largest hotel chain. Its Best Western Plus was ranked Number One Upper Midscale Hotel, 2014 Business Travel News Chain Survey. It is an easy walking distance to Nathan Road and popular shopping malls in Tsimshatsui such as Harbour City, Ocean Terminal, China Hong Kong City, Ocean Centre, The One, i-Square, Miramar Shopping Centre, K11, Duty Free Shop (DFS) to name a few. There are hundreds of restaurant and bars around BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. The city's trendiest places for drinks include Knutsford Terrace, Mody Road, and Tsimshatsui East in Kowloon. Within 15 minutes' walk from BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong, visitors can explore Kowloon's hottest attractions such as Clock Tower, Star Ferry, Tsimshatsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars, Space Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Stadium, Heritage 1881, Kowloon Park, Hong Kong Pulse 3D light show and A Symphony of Lights in Tsimshatsui. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is just 5 minutes' walk from B EST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong is well connected to all major public transportation such as the MTR subway, airport shuttle, public bus, train to China at Hung Hom Station and ferry to Macau at China Hong Kong City. No wonder travelers are hugely complimentary on this Kowloon hotel's convenient location in Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong has 206 guestrooms and suites. Some of the rooms have a pleasant view of the garden of Tsimshatsui East. All hotel rooms have free WiFi access, LCD television, cable TV channels, in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The Café provides buffet breakfast and snack service. Our warmly welcoming service team looks forward to looking after your forthcoming stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, Hongkong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Ramada Hotel Kowloon
- Ramada Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Ramada Hong Kong
- Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong