Not the best hotel I've stayed at, but for budget stay this is not bad. The rooms though were pretty awful. Small, cold, with white washed walls and nothing on them. Just a room with two beds and other hotel furniture but no comfort in any of it.
Although, we only came to the hotel to sleep because there was so much to see in HK. Cant complain, but if you are staying in HK longer I suggest you get a better more comfortable hotel. Perfect location of the hotel, right at the metro station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prudential Hotel is sat atop of Jordan Mass Transit Railway Station which is just a transient distance to China Ferry Terminal, Hung Hom and future Express Rail Link station. Adjacent to Prudential Hotel is Prudential Centre where guest can enjoy shopping and is just 3 minutes walk to Park Lane Shopper’s Boulevard and Temple Street Night Market. Prudential Hotel is a cluster of shopping, entertaining and leisure.432 stylish fully-furnished guestrooms, including 17 Duplex Suites and 2 Executive Suites, are spacious and comfort. Our guestrooms are available for broadband internet access. Stylish rooms on Executive Floors are equipped with iPod docking. To gratify guest various needs, Prudential Hotel provides smoking and non-smoking rooms for selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prudential Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pruton Prudential Hong Kong
- Prudential Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Pruton Prudential