Park Hotel Hong Kong
$154
$139
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$129
Trip.com
$143
$136
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$138
$107
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
1,850 results
All reviewscameron roadtsim sha tsuiwithin walking distancegood sizemtr stationexcellent locationtst areabusy areacentral locationfree callstwin bedshousekeeping staffcomfortable stayhandy phonesuperior roomcomfortable hotelharbour city
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at the Park Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui for 10 nights and had a wonderful stay. I've stayed at the Novotel and Prudential Hotels on Nathan Road in the past...and the Park Hotel is by far the most comfortable and spacious. The room was recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water and good water pressure. I had a little trouble with the lighting as it's controls were next to the bed. Lots of shops and restaurants in the area. A few minutes walk to the TST and East TST metros. I took the A21 bus from the airport and it was about a 45 minute ride to the hotel. The bus stopped pretty much in front of the hotel. The hotel entrance is a bit tricky as it is through a small alley like street. The other entrance to the hotel closes around midnight and the only way to the hotel is through the alley like street when returning late in the evening. The professional picture of the hotel exterior is a bit deceiving. The hotel is actually a much older looking hotel and not quite like the one in the picture. If I had to depend on that photo to find the hotel...I would not be able to find the hotel. I got a great rate for this hotel through the United Airlines vacation package. This hotel is highly recommended especially for it's spaciousness. I could actually walk around the room and not trip over things. It's not claustrophobic like the other Hong Kong hotels that I've stayed at. The staff was pleasant and professional. Check in and check out was a breeze. Overall, I had a very satisfying stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank KimmieRN
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights in a double room. The size is spacious for 2 person. The furniture in the room is quite old. Bed and pillow is comfortable. Room is mostly clean. The price is value for money as it is about S$200-250 per night. Thought they should renovate but then the rate may shoot up !

Do not expect to have any good view as the hotel is surrounded by old HK buildings.

Location wise is about 10 mins walk from TST MTR, not particular close.

Their good and prompt service (Room Service, lobby and front office) is one of the hotel's key strength. Keep it up !

Breakfast spread was ok though it is mostly the same daily. Service at the restaurant was good

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank China_Walker
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've visited HK several times and Park Hotel is one of the more convenient one in my budget of $120-$150 a night. It is a small property with a smaller entrance by the minor road. The hotel's main entrance is hidden among a minor road with turns so tight tour coaches avoid turning there and would typically drop u by the side of the road and wave u in via the side entrance. the location is good though and is 3mins walk away from the Tsim Shay Tsui East MTR station and 10mins away from the famous Avenue of the Stars.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had 4 nights at the Park in Cameron Road on completion of our cruise. On arrival I immediately thought it would be noisy, but this was not a problem at all. We had a room on the 10th floor, which was large with a well-appointed bathroom. Staff at reception and concierge were very helpful at all times. Whilst the selection at the buffet breakfasts were not as grand as at other hotels I’ve been in, the quality was good.

Wifi internet is available for a ‘reasonable price’ but only available in the lobby. The complex has 4 lifts, one of which was unusable all the time we were there. Another lift went out the 2nd day, and just after getting to the ground floor early one night, the two remaining lifts had a malfunction. Because I needed to get back to my room, the walk up 10 floors of stairs was not what I particularly enjoyed (one of the concierge fellows did accompany me). The 2 lifts were back in service later that night. The other 2 remained unusable. I was told that there has been issues with lifts in many of the buildings in Hong Kong in regarding to servicing.
Overall it suited our need on this visit, as it was within walking distance or an easy Taxi ride to where we wanted to be.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hong Kong is really traveler friendly! What I did not expect was the accessibility to this hotel from the airport. We traveled from Singapore through a red eye flight and arrived early in the morning. Took the airport express to Kowloon Station and then the free shuttle from the station to Park Hotel. Dropped the luggage there and went out for a walk as it was too early for check-in.

The hotel is tucked in a cosy location in Tsim Sha Tsui where all the small streets of shops dominate the area. 7-11 just down the street adjacent to the back entrance of the hotel. We were given a room on the highest level of the hotel which could even catch sight of Victoria Harbour. Really a bonus to have such a view from our room.

Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Station and Tsim Sha Tsui East Station were all just 10mins walk from the hotel. The room that was provided was rather huge considering that we were in Hong Kong where space is limited. It was very clean as well. It was also recently renovated from the previous time I stayed there and even got a good deal, despite the renovation. Very nice ambience in the hotel especially the corridors. Really makes one feel good when leaving the hotel for the day or returning after a day exploration somewhere in Hong Kong.

You can find a bus stop across Chatam Road that has buses to Star Ferry Pier. Good for us as we made trips across the harbour by the famous Star Ferry. It also has an outlet of the famous Tai Cheong Egg Tarts there! Would recommend and look forward to another stay at Park Hotel Hong Kong!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends