Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Expedia.com$89
Vio.com
Trip.com$100
1,578 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I guess someone has to get the worst room in the hotel. I really dislike when the pictures on the internet have to be the best room only to arrive and get a room that looks nothing like they advertise. From large and well decorated to small and dated, that was my experience with room 612. Aside from that it is fine, great location, it just urkes me that this is a fairly common practice in the industry.

Room tip: If you have a concern, let them know right away and they will try to fix it.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank SanDiegoConvention
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a business trip to Hong Kong and my colleague recommended staying at the Nathan Hotel on the Kowloon side. As the name suggests, the hotel is located off of Nathan Road, between Yau Mei Tai and Jordan MTR stops. Convenient and very close to sites and markets. Service was excellent. We were booked for a Nathan Grand and were immediately upgraded to a Nathan Studio Suite! Room was very spacious, comfortable and quiet. Well decorated as well. Morning breakfast was delicious and the staff was very helpful with recommendations throughout the visit. The prices weren't outrageous for what you get, especially given the size of the rooms. Very clean as well. The Nathan floor even had a nice reading lounge. Wife loved it as well and wouldn't hesitate coming back!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Omar R
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We Hesitated between Langham place and Nathan hotel but I had to do some business in the area of Nathan so we decided to stay there. I booked on the Hotel website as the hotel looked very nice. Arrived at the Nathan hotel at night (side road entrance). The room is nice and Spacious (I think we booked an executive) and on the 12th Floor. No real view per se.

Great Room, comfortable bed and we had a good night sleep. Weekend started pretty well.

The next morning we went to Breakfast and boy oh boy was it quite a shock! I work in the Hotel Business, in Thailand and I would be ashamed to serve such food and have such a poor breakfast selection for the price we paid. 2 star at best.
Unfortunately for us, this was not the end of our surprises! we went out to walk and shop then came back to take a nap before going out to dinner.
However our nap was interrupted by what sounded like Drilling Noises, hammering and plain Construction.
It turned out the 14th floor (just above us) was in renovations.
Now I don't have anything against renovations, but as we booked via the Hotel website we did not see anything mentioned, when we checked-in the hotel we were not warned that they had renovations going on (one Floor above us!!!). This, by any standards, is highly unprofessional from the hotel's part.
On the 14th floor, when we were going for Breakfast, we saw the construction workers come into the public areas, with no shirt on. Appalling.

We went down to Reception and talked to the Manager who apologized and offered to move us to the 9th floor. Really??? even more unprofessional, if you have renovations, why not put your customers on the 9th floor to begin with?

Being in the hotel business managing 5 star properties, I was very disappointed with my stay at the Nathan Hotel. Room is nice but the poor quality of the breakfast and poor service made our stay very uncomfortable.

In hindsight, we should have stayed at the Langham place! we went there and it is a million times better than the Nathan.

Will make sure to AVOID this place in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank FishBkk4
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Good hotel, trainline close by. Buses right at door step. Walking distances to night markets and shopping centres. Some of the workers struggled with English and giving right directions for things but overall good hotel.

3  Thank MrNeville
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Hotel is spacious and facilities in the room are good especially the bathtub which my kids like & the free WIFI! Hotel staffs are friendly and if you happen to meet Leo if I am not wrong who is the bellboy, he can help you arrange taxi transport to the airport at around HK$230 for 4-5 pax per cab. Overall I had a good stay there with my family :)!

• Trip type: Traveled with family