“My favorite Hong Kong hotel!!”
Review of The Mira Hong Kong

The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #44 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Singapore
“My favorite Hong Kong hotel!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I am working in the airline and have stayed in many hotels worldwide, but when it comes to my Hong Kong holidays, The Mira is my ultimate choice. I have stayed here on 2 vacation and am very much looking forward to my Nov holidays in this hotel again. I love the location, it's within walking distance to malls & eateries, am always out shopping & coming back to rest my feet & 'dumping' my shopping bags. I love the size of the room & it's decor, though it's bit on the dark side nevertheless it's really cozy & comfy. The staff especially the housekeeping always greeted & acknowledge us when we bump into them.
The breakfast is also something we really look forward to, love the selection especially the Bircher muesli. Must say because of this, I often forgo the famous Hong Kong breakfast eateries outside. I hope one of these days I'll get the chance to experience the club facilities, but til 2014 nov, kudos to you, I'm coming back again!!

Chua Kew Heng
Singapore

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear CHUAKEWHENG
Thanks so much for your support and fantastic review! Pamper yourself with our Mira Club benefits next time and please feel free to let me know if I may assist with your November visit. See you soon!
Gerhard Aicher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (515)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I come from the States, and live in the UK, and have travelled a lot. I have never experienced the amazing consistent service this hotel and their team provide. Club rooms and benefits are fantastic value for money, and the pool/sauna/ showers, yes, showers, in their spa area have to be experienced to be believed. No one could do enough for you, and nothing was too much trouble.

The food quality in their variety of restaurants was extremely good, but most impressed with 'Whisk'. Service again top marks, and when I didn't like a starter, (absolutely nothing to do with the preparation or presentation, I just didn't like the taste) it was removed from the final bill despite my protestations, it was me, not the chef! The M9 steak ranks with one of the best I have eaten in the world. Well done.

As we arrived in their limousine service to the airport, (not overly expensive, around £100 return) a young man took our bags, escorted us to the check in and up to security. I was thinking what incredible service they have at Hong Kong airport, when, you guessed it, he was a Mira employee still looking after us!

If you have a reason to be in Hong Kong, stay at the Mira. Yes, I'm gushing!

Room Tip: Club Room worth it for a reasonable extra.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jean C
Thanks very much for your lovely review! I am incredibly happy to learn what our Team has done to make your stay truly memorable. I will definitely share your kind notes with the Team as it is certainly the best motivation for us to do even better in the future. Please come visit us again and I look forward to welcoming you soon.
Best wishes
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Great service all round. The complimentary use of the tablet device in the room came in handy! Will definitely return to this hotel again when in Hong Kong and would highly recommend if looking for a hotel in the TST location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank packedbags2010
Hi packedbags2010
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and liked our Handy phone in particular. I hope to see you back again soon.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Should you stay here?.... Absolutely YES!

The hotel is excellent, modern, very clean, excellent location, staff are extremely helpful and pleasant I think it's an absolute must. Would highly recommend that you stay here.

I think the hotel is very good value for money and well worth the few pounds extra.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SteveB1978
Hi SteveB1978
Thanks for sharing your fantastic impression of your stay at The Mira Hong Kong! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed everything at the hotel. I hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Best wishes
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Mira is my choice every time i visit HK. Our checked in and out was super fast as we stayed at Club King that features Club Lounge benefits such as priority check-in/out. We've got free breakfast and free drinks throughout the day, free in-room minibar drinks and replenished once daily …. mmmm…. couldn't have asked for more… Location is good..opposite The Mira is a Mira shopping mall…. about 5 mins or less than 5 mins walk to MTR station. Be back end of this year hopefully :)

Room Tip: Best to book Club King that features Club Lounge for priority check-in/out
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank happyshopping
Hi happyshopping
Many thanks for your review and for calling us your "fave hotel in HK"! Glad to know how much you enjoyed your time with us as we strive to provide exceptional experiences and I am delighted that we achieved this for you. Please stay connected and let me know if I can be of any assistance for your upcoming stay end of this year.
Best regards
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Was back in Hong Kong again and this time had mtgs on Kowloon side. In 2012 I stayed at the Mira and really liked it, so chose the Mira again. This time it was amazing. There has been a huge improvement in overall quality of service and attention to detail. The employees are on the ball, smiling and proactive.Rooms are great and I enjoyed from the 15th floor the view over a park. I had dinner in CuisineCusine the Chinese restaurant and the service and quality of the food is outstanding. The restaurant manager recommended us great dishes and throughout the meal ensured we enjoyed the recommended dished. Compared with 2012, this was simply an outstaning experience and I highly recommend the Mira's Chinese restaurant to anyone visiting Hong Kong

Room Tip: The Club lounge is fab with its free drinks but also diverse selection of snacks and drinks. The sta...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank John J
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear John J
Thanks a lot for returning to our hotel and for your amazing review! We endeavor to deliver superior service to all our guests and are strive to continuously improving our services. I am so glad that you have seen our improvement and I hope to see you again soon!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very conveniently located with shopping, restaurants and MTR station right at the door step. Rooms were nice and clean. Friendly service staff. Didn't have the chance to dine at the restaurants but they look very good (Michelin rated!)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank JamesYChan
Dear JamesYChan
Thanks very much for your fantastic review! Glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and please come enjoy our culinary delights esp. at our Michelin recommended restaurants - Cuisine Cuisine and WHISK should your travel brings you back to Hong Kong next time. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best regards