“Great Stay Great Position”
Review of The Mira Hong Kong

The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #48 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed 3 nights for business, have stayed here on several other occasions and as usual was not disappointed, rooms are clean and roomy stayed on the 15th level.
Pay a little extra but well worth it free drinks and finger food and pleasant staff, great to relax after a busy day before heading out for the evening.
Would not hesitate to return again and again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob P
There are newer reviews for The Mira Hong Kong

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent my anniversary here with hubby and we stayed in the spa suite. The green room has a jaccuzzi and steam room. It was WOW! The hotel is well situated and we loved the spa as well. The staff are friendly. Check in and out is so effortless. The breakfast was well laid out and does cater for international guest. Our mini bar was well stocked and replenished regularly. The hotel is fresh, clean and an absolute delight to stay in. If you are very tall, I would be a bit weary as the ceiling height in corridors to rooms are a bit low. Room service was delicious and i had to try the Tom Yom soup as I do everywhere else. I loved the location of hotel and its my second time here .

Room Tip: Spa room worth it if you are travelling as a couple
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here for our 5th wedding anniversary and was extremely satisfied with all aspects of the hotel. Having grown up in HK we knew Tsim Sha Tsui was the central location we wanted to stay in, and the Mira did not disappoint.

Food was amazing, rooms extremely spacious for HK, and amazingly modern and clean. Would defiantly return next time we visit.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carole S
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my girlfriend in a twin room.. the service was excellent had buffet breakfast each morning and nibbles and drinks in the afternoon - very delicious.. the hotel is a little expensive but u get what u pay for! It around the corner from the MTR surrounded by lots of shops... there is a few resturants and bars at the hotel - they are expensive but nice.. the spa is worth going to.. and the pool is great - would be even better if they served alcohol in the pool area.. would definately stay again

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank larissatravels
Reviewed October 31, 2012

So everything I heard about the Mira was true! Lovely interiors, smooth operations, good location. Breakfast was well laid out though the selection was not as good as I would have wanted it to be. Rooms were small but comfortable. I had booked 2 rooms and checking in at 3pm I was told I had to wait another hour for my second room. This was a let down.Also my 3 year old was just walking around the reception and she along with about 4 other kids were ordered to be removed. They were not making any noise so I have to list as this being not very child friendly!. I will stay here again though!. Cuisine Cuisine was a good place to dine

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Malaka T
Reviewed October 28, 2012

What a beautiful hotel! It surpassed all my expectations. The well-orgnaised foyer, delighful restaturant, quiet hallways and the functional, groovy accomodation was just what I needed and more! The decor of this hotel amazed me. As for the underground spa, pool and beauty treatment floor - OMG. A real stand out though, for me, was the Head Concierge, Christian Espino. The level of service this man provided to myself and the person with whom I was travelling, was exemplary. There was nothing he couldn't do, advise, organise or arrange. Always smiling and friendly, Christian Espino, with his fabulous team, ensured our 6 day trip operated smoothly. I will return to this hotel and will be recommending to anyone travelling to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Everything about this hotel is excellent. The location is in the middle of the bustling nathan road where shopping is endless. The hotel has a spa and pool area that is conducive to relaxation after a days shopping. We also like the special attention to detail, they gave us cell phones so it was easy to communicate with diff family members. Lastly, we enjoyed the belly dancing on thurs., it was a pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family