Lowest prices for your stay
$168
Free cancellation until 12/14/22
$162
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$142
Hotels.com$162
eDreams
Priceline
4,237 results
All reviews cuisine cuisine spa suite kowloon park design hotel park view indoor pool steam room in tsim sha tsui rain shower business trip the club lounge convenient location shopping mall hong mtr concierge blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The service at this hotel is wonderful, everything from the airport transfer to the front desk, restaurants and health club.

The location is excellent, very close to the MTR.

Although the room was tiny, everything had its place and purpose. Not much wardrobe space, however there are plenty of drawers. It was actually the first time that I had not unpacked my suitcase because of the lack of wardrobe space. There are no irons/ironing boards, however housekeeping can provide should you require it.

Breakfast buffet was wonderful, the bars were good (although service a little slow at times).

All in all, a good stay in a clean, comfortable, modern hotel.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We spent three nights at The Mira and really enjoyed our stay.

The rooms were outstanding: full of strange and wonderful technological delights. We particularly enjoyed the adjustable bathroom privacy screens and the iPod dock that pumped sweet, soothing melodies into the shower.

The shower was exceptional - the choice of the plain old 'vanilla' shower head, or a rain shower from the ceiling at the flick of a knob. A surprising, entertaining additional feature.

The bed was big and soft, and the turn down service unexpected but outstanding.

We had a few problems with our neighbours, which is obviously no fault of the hotel. Each night at 11pm, the deranged family across the hall would start screaming and laughing and carrying on like fools. However, we'd call reception and without fail, five minutes later someone in a dark suit would saunter up the hall and tell them to pipe down. (We know because we were spying out the spyhole in the door.) Hard to complain about that service.

Location was great - central, close to the MTR and a short stroll from the harbour front.

Lastly, breakfast - oh the sweet, glorious breakfast. An immaculate buffet of worldly delights. Hard to fault it, really.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank elgarbo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Three nights ... great experience.
Team were efficient and friendly.
Design was a bit too much for me ... but refreshing.
Breakfast a bit too hotel like , not a fan of the big buffet :-(
overall though a great experience

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The hotel itself was great - I had the single room which was very roomy for HK and very clean.

Getting an Iron from the concierge was a little slow but not too bad

location is great

Careful at check in - I was asked to leave HK$2,000 for 2 nights stay to cover mini-bar. I handed over my mastercard and as it was a debit card, asked if the money would come off it - he said no - just held. Well it was held - and the amount is now unaccessible for at least 1-3 weeks after check out!!!

I hve spoken to manager and was given an explanation - but still quite annoyed as I did question this at checkin and was assured the money wouldn't come out of my account (tecnhically correct, but the money is withheld)

Anyway, just a small thing to watch out for.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Raelene C
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stay here for business several times a year and would like to say this modern, contemporary hotel is great and in a really good location!!
Staff are friendly and helpful.
Always a pleasant experience!! Although rooms are tiny...my only criticism!

• Trip type: Traveled on business