We stayed here 3 nights, 2 adults and 2 kids. We arrived after long-haul flight at 8am and were kindly upgraded to larger rooms as our standard rooms weren't ready. Very nice of the hotel staff as they could have just asked us to wait.
The rooftop pool is fantastic, such a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, with amazing views back over Wanchai, Central and Kowloon. I think the views alone (even if you have been to HK before) are worth not having a very central hotel. This isn't a problem anyway as everything is a short taxi ride, and the MTR station is just around the corner from the hotel, which is very easy to use and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong