Metropark is in a good location only a few minutes walk from Tin Hau MTR station (further to Causeway Bay). You can also get buses and trams very easily. There are bars and restaurants just around the corner and also a 7-11. The room we had was on the 17th floor, very small, but that's normal for HK and it had everything we needed. The pool on the top floor is definitely worth a visit for the view. Avoid the bar at night unless you like terrible singing and dancing. We didn't eat in the hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong