We arrived by taxi at the Metropark at about 11pm after a particularly stressful 9 hour flight and having never been to HK before. So it was with immense gratitude that we were welcomed with real warmth and a real smooth journey to a charming, clean and comfy room. Also enough space and a great view.
Location wise, this hotel is perfect; walkable to the crazy lovely Causeway bay area, but out far enough to be nice and quiet. The hotel bar was great too - a warm welcome and a really enjoyable hotel band. There are a couple of bars a few doors up if this is not your thing.
After the in-your-face-ness of downtown Hong Kong, this was the perfect choice for a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong